The impressive Wet Milling Box.
It’s a familiar theme in every dental laboratory: wet milling of pressed and milled ceramics causes dirt and lasting damp at workstations and in labs. Materials can be damaged, on the other hand, if they are milled dry. Ordinary hand towels are often used when wet milling ceramic materials at the workstation. But is this still up-to-date?
Prolonged damp can destroy high-quality and expensive laboratory workstations. Thanks to our Wet Milling Box, this problem is now a thing of the past. It was our aim to develop a product that would meet the needs and requirements of wet milling of ceramic materials. The Wet Milling Box sets new standards for handling, design and water storage capacity. The Wet Milling Box is available in right- and left-handed versions.
For all technical details click here:
- Ergonomically adjusted to suit all current workstations
- Reduces fatigue and promotes comfort when working
- Base plate water capacity: 1,000 ml
- Wet milling time of 6–8 hours
- Modular construction enables simple cleaning
- Splash guard can be installed on right or left
- Model holder for securing models or model components on the top of the box